Why guys with dimples are charming??

Those who are born with dimples, are part of a secret society that have been placed on earth to bring joy to all


20% of the population are born with dimples. Which leaves the other 80% in awe of the charming indentations in your face


You may not know why, but you will find yourself laughing right along with them 


Being blessed with dimples means never having a bad day...you know y 😉




No one gets tired of their selfies...because no matter what filter you use or how many duck faces you make, if your dimples are featured than its hard for some of the followers to resist their Instagram photos.




It doesn’t matter how ugly thry look in a photo... dimples will always somehow makes their face look a little less of a mess



1 ratings











Comments

Author

Sujana Sathish

Sujana Sathish

No Bio Available


2 followers

Stats

Published
1550 days ago
event
Page Views last 24h
0
av_timer
Total Page Views
459
assessment
Revenue
attach_money0.4506
monetization_on

Advertisement

Related Posts
How to remove tan from hands?

How to remove tan from hands?

For Women
34 views
star_border star_border star_border star_border star_border
Things that make men happy!

Things that make men happy!

For Women
42 views
star_border star_border star_border star_border star_border
20 Outstanding Ethnic Bridal Mehendi Designs Collection

20 Outstanding Ethnic Bridal Mehendi Designs Collection

For Women
414 views
star_border star_border star_border star_border star_border
The impacts of dowry in Bangladesh

The impacts of dowry in Bangladesh

For Women
98 views
star star star star star

Advertisement

Like us on FB!

More Posts

kulla nari enga iruku sollungaa!! :D

kulla nari enga iruku sollungaa!! :D

Funny
62 views
star_border star_border star_border star_border star_border
Tech News #55

Tech News #55

Short Film
17 views
star_border star_border star_border star_border star_border

Inspirational
27 views
star_border star_border star_border star_border star_border
Who Will Kiss You

Who Will Kiss You

Pic
35 views
star_border star_border star_border star_border star_border

Quotes
15 views
star star star star star
When she says I love you but as a friend

When she says I love you but as a friend

GIF
320 views
star_border star_border star_border star_border star_border
5 Online Mobile Multiplayer Games

5 Online Mobile Multiplayer Games

For Men
56 views
star_border star_border star_border star_border star_border
Hints of your life partner

Hints of your life partner

Pic
361 views
star star star star star_border
Summer Mix 2019 - Best Of Deep House Sessions Music Chill Out Mix By Magic

Summer Mix 2019 - Best Of Deep House Sessions Music Chill Out Mix By Magic

Music
3 views
star_border star_border star_border star_border star_border
Actress Sridevi dies at Age 54 in Dubai due to heart attack

Actress Sridevi dies at Age 54 in Dubai due to heart attack

Celebrity
2214 views
star_border star_border star_border star_border star_border
Two Faced People

Two Faced People

Miscellaneous
57 views
star_border star_border star_border star_border star_border
Luis Fonsi - Despacito ( cover by J.Fla )

Luis Fonsi - Despacito ( cover by J.Fla )

Music
1 views
star_border star_border star_border star_border star_border
Frozen Waterfall

Frozen Waterfall

Sports
19 views
star_border star_border star_border star_border star_border
 Ayurveda Holidays in Kerala

Ayurveda Holidays in Kerala

Health
4 views
star_border star_border star_border star_border star_border
Which kind of bull (Kaalai) breed are you?

Which kind of bull (Kaalai) breed are you?

Pic
131 views
star star star star star_border
Know , Who wants to be your bf/gf ?

Know , Who wants to be your bf/gf ?

Pic
64 views
star star star star_border star_border
Kriti, Bhumi, Shilpa's day out

Kriti, Bhumi, Shilpa's day out

Arts and Entertainment
8 views
star_border star_border star_border star_border star_border
UPDATED UPSC PATTERN/IAS EXAM SYLLABUS of PRELIMS and MAINS

UPDATED UPSC PATTERN/IAS EXAM SYLLABUS of PRELIMS and MAINS

News
343 views
star_border star_border star_border star_border star_border
Random Post